PARTY PLANNING GUIDE
NOW THAT YOUR PARTY IS BOOKED
Create an invitation to send to your guests. While ClimbZone does not supply invitations, we kindly ask you to share your unique waiver link with your guests. To find this link open the email you received entitled ‘Complete waivers for your reservation’ and look for the words ‘The unique waiver signing link for your event is:………..’
THE WEEK OF YOUR PARTY
We will reach out to you to go over:
- Your guest list and head count
- Your pizza selection
- Your drink selection
- Any additional food you want to add
- Color selection for your paper products
- Any last minute questions you may have
- Check in time
- What we do and don’t allow in our party rooms
- Recommended footwear
THE DAY OF YOUR PARTY
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your party to check in
- We will pre-authorize a credit card and you will make a partial payment equal to the original deposit amount
- We will open a tab for any extra items (food, game cards etc) that are added during the party
- Your host will greet you at the party check-in counter and help bring your decorations and dessert to the party room
- Final payment for the balance will be made at checkout
- Closed toed footwear for climbing (eg sneakers, running shoes, tennis shoes)
- Balloons and other decorations. Note that helium balloons must be attached to weights
- A dessert of your choice such as cake, cupcakes, cookies, brownies or donuts
- Goodie bags for your guests
- Birthday candles
- Your own table cloths and paper products
- Any outside food or beverages
- Ice cream cake or anything that needs to be refrigerated or kept frozen
- Helium tanks
- Personal decorators
- Pinatas or pull string pinatas
- Ice cream or candy bars; we do not permit candy tables
- Coffee machines or crock pots
- Sparkler birthday candles
- Confetti or glitter
- Fog machines
- Photo booths/backdrops and large props
- Face painters
- Silly string
- Speakers for music
- Costume characters
DAY OF PARTY SCHEDULE
15 minutes before the start of your party:
- Check in at our party check in counter
- Your host will help bring your decorations and desserts to the party room
Start of your party:
- Participants will also check in at our party check in counter so we can ensure everyone has a signed waiver
- After waiver verification, the party host with provide participants with a wrist band, fit them with a climbing harness and provide training for clipping into the walls
- The party host will chaperone participants to the attractions that are included in their party package
Last 30 minutes of your party:
- This time will be spent in the party room eating and celebrating the guest of honor. Your host will gather all of the participants, bring them to the party room and serve them pizza and their beverage selection. After food is served, it will be time to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ and eat the dessert
PARTY UPGRADES, CANCELATIONS AND FINAL BALANCES
- At the time of booking please enter your best guesstimate as to how many participants you are expecting to attend
- Your party host will keep an accurate head count on the day of the party and you will only be charged for the final number of participants who attend the party and use the attractions
- To upgrade or downgrade a party you must contact ClimbZone at least 24 hours before your party
- Upgrading a party package cannot be guaranteed after the initial booking, so we encourage you to plan ahead and book the larger package initially
- To receive a full refund for a party the party must be canceled 7 days prior to the date of party
- Final payment of the balance is due at the end of your party. Please do not leave the facility prior to making your final payment. Although tips are not required, they are greatly appreciated by your party host. We do not automatically add a gratuity percentage to your party total. Gratuity may be made in cash or by credit card
DECORATIONS, THEMES AND FAVORS
- ClimbZone provides all plates, cups, napkins, table covers and utensils in solid colors. You may bring your own if you choose to do so, but we do not offer a credit for bringing your own goods. We ask that you kindly minimize the amount of decorations you bring. Our party rooms are equipped with aligator clips which may be used to hang your own decorations. Nothing can be attached to our walls. NO TAPE!
- Parents may also choose to make and bring their own goodie bags. They are not supplied by ClimbZone.
- Helium balloons must be attached to weights
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ClimbZone is dedicated to offering a safe, fun and affordable party for kids of all ages. ClimbZone has hosted thousands of Birthday Parties and Special Events. We strive to provide a stress-free service, experience and lasting memories to our customers.
You can book a party any time online by clicking the BOOK A PARTY link at the top of the website or by calling the facility and speaking with a representative.
Feel free to bring a birthday cake, cupcakes or cookies, candles (no sparklers), presents and the birthday child! Other than that we do not allow any outside food or drink. Just remember that we do not have the ability to store ice cream cakes or any type of cake that requires refrigeration. Sterno flames are not permitted.
Yes, if you would like to bring your own decorations or themed decorations, plates, and napkins, you are more than welcome to do so! Helium balloons need to be attached to weights.
For tablecloths and napkins we have blue, orange, yellow, red and purple available. Paper plates are white.
Yes, we have tables for presents to be placed.
We accept cash and all major debit and credit cards.
Yes, we have a quick serve restaurant in our facility serving a variety of tasty food and beverage options. No outside food is permitted, whether you are having a birthday party in one of our party rooms or purchasing tickets for the day.
Yes, you will have a party host for the entire duration of your party.
Yes. The birthday child counts towards the head count for the party
Yes, ages 2 and up can climb the walls. Ages 6 and up may use the laser tag arena. You must be less than 52″ tall to use the soft play. You must be at least 48″ tall to ascend the ropes course alone or at least 42″ tall to ascend with an adult. You must be at least 36″ tall to ride the bumper cars.
The waivers outline the risks associated with climbing on our climbing walls and using our other attractions. We require waivers to be filled out for each guest before they are allowed to climb or participate in any of our activities.
Waivers can be signed by clicking the SIGN OUR WAIVER link at the top right corner of our website.
The party rooms can hold a maximum of 30 people. If you require a larger space, we have 2 adjoining rooms that can hold up to 40 people. To use the 2 adjoining rooms is an additional $200.00.
We do not allow costume characters because they may frighten other children at ClimbZone.
No. We do not allow piñatas under any circumstances.
We recommend arriving 15 minutes early for your party.
No. We have a full service cafe selling a variety of food and beverage items.
Unfortunately, we do not have the space to store any ice cream products.
No. We have a full service cafe selling a variety of food and beverage items.
Birthday Parties & Team Events: There is a no cancellation fee if you cancel the party more than 7 days before the reservation date. Within 7 days of the reservation, the deposit is non-refundable. If you choose to reschedule your party for a later date we will work with you to re-schedule. Deposits are applied to the remaining balance at the end of the party.
Special Events: a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book a special event. If you cancel your event you will forfeit the full deposit.
Weather: If acts of God or weather cause the facility to close, your party will be re-scheduled. No refunds will be given due to weather or acts of God.
You can book a party any time online by clicking the BOOK A PARTY link at the top of the website.
No. We have limited open seating mostly for use by walk-in customers. Therefore tables in the open seating area cannot be reserved. Feel free to enjoy our open seating area when enjoying food and drinks that you have ordered at our cafe.
We recommend that parents sign waivers for their children on our website in advance so that it will automatically be in our system upon arrival. Every customer wishing to participate in our attractions is required to sign a waiver. Waivers only need to be signed once per year.
Waivers can be signed by clicking the SIGN OUR WAIVER link at the top right of the website.
Unfortunately we cannot pencil anyone in because we require a 50% deposit to reserve the spot. However as soon as you are ready to book, you can go online and book your party any time by clicking the BOOK A PARTY link!
To ensure you get the time and date you prefer, we would recommend booking your party at least 3 weeks before the party. The easiest way to book a party is to book online through our website. Click the BOOK A PARTY link at the top of the site to book it.
Payment is required for anyone using any of our attractions.
Our staff will begin your party by greeting you and checking in all guests, to ensure they completed their waivers. When your party time starts, your host will take the guests to the party room. The last 30 minutes of your party reservation will be spent in our party room with the party host. After your party time is over, you will need to exit the room so we can clean it for the next reservation.
Yes! You can book a party any time online by clicking the BOOK A PARTY link at the top of the website.
Anyone who wishes to stay beyond the end of the party will need to pay a $10 fee (plus applicable taxes) for continued access to the climbing walls and softplay. Access to all the other attractions will be normal “walk-in” prices.
If you fail the vacate the party room after the end of the party you will be charged a $100 express cleaning fee.