Frequently asked Questions
All climbers receive a short orientation session covering safety and belaying. We have a variety of different climbs that have been built for every level of ability.
Yes. Our auto-belay system can handle a maximum weight of 250 lbs.
Reservations are HIGHLY recommended for weekends and any school holidays and can be completed using our online booking tool. To cancel a reservation and receive a full refund it must be cancelled 24 hours in advance. Our site is protected with SSL but you do not see the https:// because we have embedded the code for the widget being used directly onto our site. Whenever a ClimbZone guest processes a payment via our online reservation system, their credit card information is as secure as possible.
Yes, we do offer a discount to our friends in the military and those who are a member of the police, fire departments and EMS. In order to receive the discount, you must:
- Be an active or retired member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard (or spouse or child) with a valid ID.
- Make a reservation online using our convenient booking tool at the full price.
- Because we must validate your ID to provide the discount, on the day of your event at check-in please inform the Instructor that you have a valid ID and will need to have a refund of the difference processed. The manager on duty at that time will validate your ID and process the appropriate refund.
- The discount applies to all members and their families only.
- The discount only applies to general reservations and not for birthday parties.