PARTY PLANNING GUIDE
NOW THAT YOUR PARTY IS BOOKED
Create an invitation to send to your guests. While ClimbZone does not supply invitations, we kindly ask you to include your specialized waiver link from your confirmation email. To get this link click on “Don’t forget to sign your waiver” in your confirmation email.
THE WEEK OF YOUR PARTY
We will reach out to you to go over:
- Your guest list
- Food delivery time
- Colors for your paper products
- Any last minute questions you may have
- If you are planning to order from our recommended pizzeria Capricci’s, please be sure to order at least 2 days before your party to ensure a prompt delivery.
THE DAY OF YOUR PARTY
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your party
- Your host will help you bring your balloons and cake/cupcakes into the building. Your items will be securely stored for you, until the last hour of your party.
- Drinks – Water bottles, juice boxes, Gatorade, soda
- You may bring a cooler to keep all of your drinks cold
- Cake – Buttercream cake or cupcakes, cookies or brownies
- Bouquet of balloons and a small banner
- Goodie bags for your guests
- Birthday candles
- Glass or alcohol
- Ice cream cake or anything that needs to be refrigerated or kept frozen
- Balloon arches/sculptures – even “small ones” are not permitted
- Personal Decorators
- Pinatas or pull string pinatas
- Ice cream/Candy Bars; we do not permit candy tables
- Coffee Machines or crock pots
- Sparkler birthday candles
- Confetti or glitter
- Fog machines
- Photo booths/backdrops and large props
- Face Painters
- Silly String
- Speakers for music
Day of Party Schedule
15-20 minutes before the start of your party:
- Arrival time.
- Your host will help you bring in your balloons, beverages and desserts and will store them away until you go into your party room.
Start of your party & first 90 minutes:
- Participants arrive: waivers will be checked, participants will be harnessed, receive training and will be free to climb or use our soft play area for 90 minutes.
- If you book an Edge of Time party, the participants will climb for the first 60 minutes and then your host will gather the participants for the last 30 minutes on our ropes course.
Last 60 minutes of your party:
- This is the time you will gain access to your party room. Your Host will gather all of the participants and bring them to the party room. At this time, you will have your food and celebrate with your cake/cupcakes.
PARTY UPGRADES, CANCELATIONS AND FINAL BALANCES
- Upgrading a party cannot be guaranteed after the initial booking, so we encourage you to plan ahead and book the larger package initially.
- When booking an Edge of Time, please enter your best guesstimate as to how many participants you may be expecting to attend. This reserves the specific quantity of sky trail bracelets for your party. If at the time we call you for your final headcount and you have more than the number of participants you initially book, we may not be able to accommodate all of the attendees on the sky trail the day of your party. You will only be charged for the final number of attendees who actually attend the party.
- To downgrade a party you must contact ClimbZone at least 1 day before your party.
- To receive a full refund for a party the party must be canceled 7 days prior to the date of party.
- Final payment balance is due at the end of your party. Please do not leave the facility prior to making your final payment. Although tips are not required, they are greatly appreciated by your party host. We do not automatically add a gratuity percentage to your party total. Gratuity may be made in cash or by credit card.
DECORATIONS, THEMES AND FAVORS
- ClimbZone provides all plates, cups, napkins, table covers and utensils in solid colors. You may bring your own if you choose to do so, but we do not offer a credit for bringing your own goods. We ask that you kindly minimize the amount of decorations you bring. Because we want the children to have a great experience, we do allow some decorations, but within reason. Nothing can be attached to walls. NO TAPE!
- Parents may also choose to make and bring their own goodie bags. They are not supplied by ClimbZone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ClimbZone is dedicated to offering a safe, fun and affordable party for kids of all ages. ClimbZone has been in business for over 4 years and has hosted thousands of Birthday Parties and Special Events. We strive to provide a stress-free service, experience and lasting memories to our customers.
You can book a party any time online by clicking the BOOK A PARTY link at the top of the website or by calling the facility and speaking with a representative.
Feel free to bring a birthday cake, cupcakes or cookies, candles (no sparklers), presents, and the birthday child! We allow outside food, so feel free to order for delivery or bring in food for all your guests! Just remember that we do not have the ability to store ice cream cakes or any type of cake that requires refrigeration. Sterno flames are not permitted.
Yes, if you would like to bring your own decorations or themed decorations, plates, and napkins, you are more than welcome to do so! Keep in mind that you only have the room for 1 hour, the last hour of the party, so keep the decorations to a minimum.
Yes, we have carts for presents to be kept.
We accept cash and all major debit and credit cards.
Yes, we sell a variety of light snacks, ice cream and cold beverages. We also allow you to bring in outside food, whether you are having a birthday party in one of our party rooms or if you just want to bring a lunch.
Yes, you will have a party host at the beginning for training and the entire duration of your party room.
For our Cliffhanger party package, the birthday child is included in the 10 guests. For our Edge of Time party package the birthday child is free.
Yes, however there are no attractions available for children under 2.
Yes, ages 2 and up can climb our walls. Ages 3-10 may use our soft play area.
The waivers outline the risks associated with climbing on our climbing wall and ropes course. We require waivers to be filled out for each guest before they are allowed to climb or participate in any of our activities.
Waivers can be signed by clicking the SIGN OUR WAIVER link at the bottom of the website.
The party rooms can hold a maximum of 28 people. If you require a larger space, we have 2 adjoining rooms that can hold up to 60 people. To use the 2 rooms it would be an additional $250.00
We recommend arriving 15-20 minutes early for your party. Your guests should also arrive 5-10 minutes early.
Yes! We allow all outside food to be brought in. Please do not bring alcohol, glass or sterno flames.
Yes! We allow outside food and non-alcoholic drinks inside our facility. If you need additional drinks we offer soda, Gatorade and more. We also have water fountains.
We recommend that parents sign waivers for their children on our website in advance so that it will automatically be in our system when they arrive. Every customer wishing to participate in our attractions is required to sign a waiver. Waivers only need to be signed once per year.
Waivers can be signed by clicking the SIGN OUR WAIVER link at the bootom of the website.
Unfortunately we cannot pencil anyone in because we are required to have a 50% deposit down to hold the spot. However as soon as you are ready to book, you can go online and book your party any time by clicking the BOOK A PARTY link!
To ensure you get the time and date you prefer, we would recommend booking your party at least 3 weeks before the party. The easiest way to book a party is to book online through our website. Click the BOOK A PARTY link at the top of the site to book it.
Any child 2 and older who is accessing any of our attractions will need to be paid for.
Our staff will begin your party by greeting you and checking in all guests, to ensure they completed their waivers. When your party time starts, your host will take the climbers to be trained and harnessed. You will have approximately 90 minutes to climb and the last hour of your party reservation will be spent in our party room with the party host. Once your party room hour is up, you will need to exit the room so we can clean it for the next reservation.